Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mortified

So Kiera still doesn't sleep through the night. She eats fruits and Veggies three times a day. Has 1 bottle w/ juice and bottles of milk at mom's or nurses when I'm home. I'm so freaking tired......... I fell asleep at work. I was reading an e-mail and dozed off sitting at my computer with my fingers on the keyboard. I think I was only out for a few minutes but it just had to be my boss that walked in and woke me up. She thought it was humorous and told me I need to give Kiera a bottle of cereal before bed so she has a fuller tummy. We haven't given her cereal in a bottle ever. She's always had any foods on a spoon; she eats really well. Way better than Conner did at her age and I wonder if he was a little lazy having had thicker formula and cereal from bottles. Besides I'm nursing and pumping at work. I don't want to give up the nursing, formula is really expensive; and i'll admit, I'm a little stingy and Kiera likes me right now more than Daddy. Conner is such a daddy's boy that I want to keep Kiera my girl for as long as I can. Daddy can't nurse her and because of that she always wants me over daddy. I see the kids so little as it is working Mon- Fri. and w/ drive times and all I hate giving up any time on the weekends w/ them by taking a nap. I don't know how you stay at home moms do it. Dave and I could not survive without both of our incomes.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh I am sorry. I do feel blessed I get to stay at home. I feel the opposite I have a good friend who works full time too and so does her hubby and I think "how can you? It seems so hard!" I admire people who can though--even though it is hard

    ReplyDelete