Friday, July 2, 2010

A Trampoline

Conner wants to saw off the side of the house so his daddy can build him a room for a trampoline. I of course have to help Daddy because I love him and Conner loves me and Daddy so he'll help too. He says we need lots and lots of wood to build this trampoline room. (a trampoline would also be handy).

We've been having some crazy winds lately and I live on a fairly steep hill. At the bottom of our street Conner's friend Robbie has a trampoline with an enclosure. Well; I guess he HAD a trampoline. The wind picked up the trampoline like a giant kite and threw it across the street into the neighbors yard. The enclosure is just gone it got so demolished and the trampoline is bent to pieces. I don't think they can fix it and they've only had it a month or two. Conner is so sad his friends trampoline is busted up and destroyed. So now he wants to build a trampoline room so if we ever get a trampoline it'll be safe from the wind. Poor kid, Scared of the crazy winds. I'm just glad he at least feels safe in his house.

No comments:

Post a Comment