Monday, October 4, 2010

Lagoon


We went to Lagoon over the weekend. WOW I can't believe how expensive it is. The kids had a lot of fun. they've re-done the haunted houses so Conner decided Dracula's Castle was too scary but the other one was okay. I love the little haunted houses they do for the kids. The Spook-A-Boo walk through isn't scary at all and they give the kids candy and treats. We went through right after it opened so my kids got little puppy stuffed animals. We played the race horse game on the midway. Dave, Conner and I played against each other so we won Conner a stuffed Lion which he thought was totally awesome. Dave and I love Pioneer Village but of course Conner was bored and wanted to go back to the rides. Kiera wasn't too sure about the rides until the evening when she finally started ringing the bells and smiling.
From Free 'Park'ing

2 comments:

  1. What a fun family day out! I love family adventures (at least the good kinds)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis, I haven't been to Lagoon in a LOOONG time. I'll bet it has gotten expensive. I loved going there when I was younger. We'd grab a bucket of KFC and spend the day. Anyway, It looks like you had fun and the kids are awesome. Love you. Tina

    ReplyDelete