Wow! I can't believe it's over. I had the most amazing surprise at my family Christmas party. My sister Tina showed up. We didn't know they were coming and since she lives in Oregon it was really surprising. It was a whirl wind trip for them but I did get to spend some time with them. Kiera was not having anything to do with Santa Claus. She wasn't crying she just was not going to let go of me in order to sit on his lap. Conner was really patient and waited for his name to be called. His name was very last. He wanted a gun. Santa said he'd have to check w/ mom and dad because he might shoot his eye out. Conner looked at Santa like he was crazy. "I want a toy gun." he said exasperated. Shaun laughed and said only in our family would you presume a real gun before a toy gun for Christmas. Conner got a cap gun w/ lots of caps and some handcuffs in his stocking so he can play cops. The kids, Dave and I took turns being sick throughout December. I got tonsilitis. I also had an MRI because of the crazy headaches I get. Everything looked fine except they noticed I had a sinus infection. I didn't feel anything then but man can I tell I have one now. I got some antibiotics for it. I don't understand how I managed to get a sinus infection while on antibiotics for tonsilitis.
The kids got a train set on a table as a joint gift for Christmas. It's cool but really big in my little house. Kiera got Littlest Pet shop animals. They are so dang cute I sort of go overboard. Conner and Dave got some experiments like growing crystals and making snow out of a chemical etc. They both got Zhu Zhu pets. Mom and Dad then went and bought them more and are now building a Zhu Zhu pet empire. It's hilarious to watch Kiera and Conner chase them around the house. The kids also got some new board games. They love games so much. As a family we got a lot of new movies. Dave and I had purchased a new LCD so that was our Christmas to each other. We got lots of snow but then come Christmas it was like a spring day. It was crazy. Then we got dumped on again. New Years was spent at the 'rents with my family. We had a blast playing on Krista and Shuan's PS3. They have a sports game where you can battle people with a shield and sword. It's a work out but it's a little lopsided. LOL. I'll have to get all my pics together and do a little Dec. slide show. Look for that post soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I am very impressed with your web page. you have made it quite nice
ReplyDelete