Friday, February 17, 2012

Conner's first sleepover

Conner was invited to his friends birthday party. It's a sleepover because they are going cosmic bowling tonight.  He spent one night at my parents when Kiera was born but he's never slept anywhere else. Since he's at my parents every week day it's a second home for him.  He's so excited and I want to cry.  He's growing up too fast. We measured him on the growth chart the other day. He's 6 1/2 now. He's just over 4'. 
Kiera is registered for Pre-school next year. I can't believe how expensive it is. $110.00 a month. They only drop 10.00 off if you volunteer and you have to volunteer once every 3 weeks for that.  I anticipate my children growing up and the things they will do with their lives but I wish they wouldn't grow up so fast.  I miss so much working full time.

1 comment:

  1. OH man kids do grow up so fast!! oy yes preschool ours is almost two hundred a month and they mandate volunteering (and bringing snack that day). I want to put Sam in but Andrew is in and we just can't swing it

    ReplyDelete